Skip to main content

Going Back Into The World

Seven Unclean Spirits
Matthew 12:43-45


When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Lesson:

When God calls us out of the darkness He will clean us up and change our life. We are made righteous and holy before His presence. Everything that had us bound or had a hold on us in the world we are set free from. No longer do we want the same things. No longer do we want to commit the sins that we were a slave to. We are delivered from pain, bondage and sin.

We are now saved and our sins are forgiven and covered under the blood of Jesus. We are free from death and free to live a life eternal with Christ. Our hearts are washed, cleansed and made whole. We are healed from past hurts and rejections. This is what is  meant by the man returning home and finding his house empty, swept and garnished. It is what God does with us, our hearts, minds and souls.

But if we let the enemy back into our life and turn away from God, go back to those same things He delivered us from, it will be seven times worse than it was the first time we were in our mess. It will be seven times harder to get back to God. The pain, the bondage and the sin all seven times worse. It take a hold on us and we are back to being slaves. Like walking zombies to whatever addiction it is, be it drugs, alcohol, fornication, theft, murder and much more.

We can't just waltz in and out of Christ as we please. Come when we are ready and leave just the same. You have to be called out of darkness by the Lord. But you walk away from Him on your own.

When you know God's word you have a responsibility in Christ and a Great Protector of your life as you fill that responsibility. Why give that up for eternal damnation? God will never fail you but the world will. Don't go back to a world that has no love for you and will not save you. Those spirits are of the enemy, who is the prince of lies. They lead to a path of wickedness and destruction.You are only being lead to death.

Comments

  1. I liked the message here. It's so uplifting and it's real. I wish more people understood that God loves them despite of what they have done. So many people are too ashamed to commit to him because of their past. If they only understood that he is there for them regardless of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindofadiva,

    This is so true but the enemy comes into our minds to convince us that God does not love us because we are sinners. And it is easy for him to succeed because poeple are afraid of the truth and afraid to read God's word. I am glad you enjoyed the message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 23

A Psalm of David THE Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the path of righteousness for hi name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. LESSON: We are the sheep and He is our shepherd. He is leading us that follow Him and he will lead us when we are lost. He will never let us go without the things that we need to survive on this Earth. He will make sure that we walk up right in truth and that we should not lie. We do not have to fear man or demon because the Lord will always stand with us in battle agains

Commandment To Love

John 15:9-12 9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, abide in his love. 11These things I have spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Lesson: Jesus gave us a main commandment which is to love one another as He loves us. He has no conditions on His love for us. Meaning He loves us with a love like a mother. You know how your mother loves you no matter who you are or what you have done. God loves us even when we do wrong but He sends His word for us to get it right. He does not want us to continue to walk blind in our sin. And He does not us to continue on a path of destruction. We love people with conditions with the main condition being, if you hurt me in any kind of way or you don't treat me the way I feel you should treat

Proverbs 6:20-22