Skip to main content

God Don't Make Mistakes

Deuteronomy 32:4 AMP

He is the Rock, His work is perfect, for all His ways are law and justice. A God of faithfulness without breach or deviation, just and right is He.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 AMP

I know that whatever God does, it endures forever; nothing can be added to it nor anything taken from it. And God does it so that men will [reverently] fear Him [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].

Have you ever had someone out of the blue stop to talk to you and you think they are rambling on? At some point while they are talking they say something that you know they should not know about you, an right then you know that it's God. It happened to me today an the small thing he said was so great in my heart it brought me to tears. As I shook the man's hand I heard, "God don't make mistakes."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalms 23

A Psalm of David THE Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the path of righteousness for hi name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. LESSON: We are the sheep and He is our shepherd. He is leading us that follow Him and he will lead us when we are lost. He will never let us go without the things that we need to survive on this Earth. He will make sure that we walk up right in truth and that we should not lie. We do not have to fear man or demon because the Lord will always stand with us in battle agains

Commandment To Love

John 15:9-12 9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, abide in his love. 11These things I have spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Lesson: Jesus gave us a main commandment which is to love one another as He loves us. He has no conditions on His love for us. Meaning He loves us with a love like a mother. You know how your mother loves you no matter who you are or what you have done. God loves us even when we do wrong but He sends His word for us to get it right. He does not want us to continue to walk blind in our sin. And He does not us to continue on a path of destruction. We love people with conditions with the main condition being, if you hurt me in any kind of way or you don't treat me the way I feel you should treat

Proverbs 6:20-22